November 14th, 2017
Conversion Rate Optimsation
Whether you are a small retailer getting low volumes of traffic to your site organically (ie not paying for it) or a medium sized business spending money on some recruitment channels such as Paid Search, SEO or Affiliates, monitoring conversion rate should be high on your agenda – i.e. just how much of your traffic is actually converting to a sale.
Simply having lots of traffic coming to your site is no use if they are not actually converting to a sale and that is where I can help your business. I have come across many examples in the past of reasons why conversion rate is low for some companies and have experience of improving conversion rates.
What would hinder my conversion rate?
Poor conversion rate can be affected by a lot of different reasons – below are just some of the reasons I have come across in my career:
- Postage and packing fees were too high compared to similar retailer
- Checkout process was extremely confusing and offered too many choices for customer
- Design / Style of the site was not streamlined meaning customer has to search for buttons
- Quality of photography was poor and reliant on overseas suppliers with poor equipment
- Product descriptions were poor with very little additional information compared to competitors
- Too many Postage and packing fees leading to confusion at checkout
These are just some real examples. I will work with you and your business to understand your goals and completely review the end to end process with conversion in mind. I will also review all the conversion reporting you have set up currently and ensure you understand how to use it. You may not even have any conversion reports set up in Google Analytics in which case I will do this for you.
I will also review all your marketing activity and ensure there are no disjoints in what you are saying to customers compared to what your website is actually saying.
If you are having problems with your conversion rate then I would love to help you improve it.
Call me on 07592 629885 or alternately just complete the request a quote form