November 24th, 2017
Pay Per Click campaign management
Pay per click advertising is one of the most effective methods of getting qualified traffic to your website and for some of the retailers I have worked with Pay per click has been around 50% of their whole online marketing budget.
From simple account setups of a few hundred targetted keywords, I have worked on other pay per click accounts which have included up to 40,000 keywords across multiple ads and campaign groups!
Pay per click advertising is not only very effective if you get it right but can be very easy to burn your complete marketing budget away if you do not know how to manage effectively. Whilst SEO campaigns can take months to set up and get any response from, Pay per click campaigns can be set up relatively easily and you can see immediate results
Benefits of setting up a Pay Per Click campaign
- You should easily be able to see an ROI after an initial period of testing
- Budgetary management is relatively easy and can be set according to how much you want to spend
- Campaign flexibility is a main benefit – if something is not working then it can be changed
- Testing methodologies are possible in order to see your best performing keywords / ads
- Brand awareness by displaying your ads alongside your competition no matter how big they are
- Ads can be set at brand or product level using your product data feed files
If you are a small business wanting new customers to your website then I would recommend you should consider Pay per click advertising. With a wealth of experience in this area, I can set up and manage your campaigns for you – reporting back on a regular basis on their performance – this is how I would approach your campaign:
Google adwords are continually introducing new ways to extend reach and have recently changed the Google Shopping structure to reflect this.
Setting up and managing a Pay per click campaign can be quite time consuming and to really make your campaigns work they meed to be continually reviewed, tweaked and amended.
Call me on 07592629885 to discuss how I can help with your Pay per click marketing.